100 days countdown to 2021: What will you do with this time?

I just realized we are in the final 100 days to Jan 1st, 2021 and wanted to ask the community: What are you cooking? Any actionable plans? It’s so easy to let time slide by, isn’t it. It feels like it wasn’t too long ago we were talking about the beginning of this pandemic, and now we are over 25 weeks into it.

So! Any end-of-the-year resolutions?

2 Likes

I want to build a entire data structure for my parent’s business and I’d like to at least start on it before next month, and finish it before the end of the year. Unfortunately, pandas and the python module sqlite3 aren’t being very kind to me.

4 Likes

Only 100 days?
Eep!

I try to not think that far ahead. I’m trying to be better at being present. :woman_in_lotus_position:t2:
That said, I would like to be able to wrap my brain around ML and finish up a couple projects in DS. Day by day, I think I can get there!

3 Likes

I have two plans for the foreseeable future:

1. Remain as flexible as humanly possible when it comes to work. (I am incredibly fortunate to be in the position I am when it comes to employment, but I’m taking nothing for granted right now…)

2. Try and make a bit more time for leisure and hobbies, which recently expanded to include home brewing…

The situation in the UK, and globally, remains very much up in the air… so I’m keeping things as loose as possible. As the great Kelso, M.D. once said: “Where’s the wiggle room?”. :slight_smile:

As to your question…

… I’ve got a HUGE thing of chilli on a low heat, it’s been going since this morning (we’re into hour 9 now) and the smell in the house is incredible. Can’t wait to ladle it on a stack of hand cut seasoned wedges and top it! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

we are? wow, that’s pretty crazy.

1 Like

I want to complete and understand Censor Dispenser.

4 Likes

I want to complete at least one full project on my own on a code editor not just on codecademy or codepen… i am still working through the front-end design and would like to complete that project on my own by the new year.