10.maths - What "two big numbers"?!

The instructions say "Set the variable count_to equal to the sum of two big numbers."
What "two big numbers" is it talking about?
These instructions are unclear. I do not know what to do, and so cannot proceed to the next lesson.
see lesson number 10 Maths:
https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/introduction-to-python-6WeG3/3/1?curriculum_id=4f89dab3d788890003000096#

well, you can decide what the value of this two big numbers are. Just add two numbers together

Thank you for your help, but I am none the wiser. I am a complete beginner. It is as if you are talking gobbledegook. This lesson does not provide clear instructions. It use the words "big numbers" as if I knew what it was talking about. Why does this lesson suddenly make no sense, when all the previous lessons were so wonderfully clear and easy with explanations. Is there an assumption the learner has already studied maths or something? Because I haven't.

5000 is a big number, you can decided which two big numbers you want to add together. you could add 4562 and 8621 together, your can pick the numbers

For the purposes of this exercise, any two numbers that add up to a sum of 3 or greater would be big enough. Review the instructions, which offer this example of summing two numbers ...

addition = 72 + 23

In that example, the result is assigned to addition. You need to assign your sum of two numbers to count_to, instead.

Oh I see, well that's good to know what a "big number is". (Why don't they write that down in the notes!? Why do they expect us to know this?)
However it is still unclear, because when someone asks me to 'add something together' I understand that I am to give the answer to that sum. But how can that be right when it does not know what "big numbers" I have chosen to add together in the first place?

Actually, yes, you are suppose to know.

even as non-native english speaker i had no problems with this exercise when i first did this exercise, i needed two numbers, so i just chose two random numbers and added them together

There is nothing wrong with the instructions.

Remove the "print" before "count_to" then it will be done.
Like this: