10 help meh pleaze its awesome

var deadpool = prompt("You're sitting there scratching your butt, and wondering what to do, and you meet deadpool! Do you AVOID him, BREAKDANCE battle him, or ASK for autograph?").toUpperCase();

switch(deadpool) {
case 'AVOID':
var ignorant = prompt("hey dummy! Are you ignorant of awesomeness (YES or NO)?").toUpperCase();
var derp = prompt("Are you derp enuff?").toUpperCase();
if(ignorant === 'YES' || derp === 'YES') {
console.log("o my gerd bertha! You beat the easy bake superdood --nice work giggle shits");
} else {
console.log("You're not ignorant or derp enuff? Well, if you were smarter, you probably wouldn't have tried to fight a freak of awesomeness like me. You lose buttsniffer!");
}
break;
case 'BREAKDANCE':
var whip = prompt("All right, we'll do this up 80s style watch me whip that ■■■ with class cuz schools in biatch (YES or NO)?").toUpperCase();
var schools = prompt("ding ding let it begin?").toUpperCase();
if(whip === 'YES' && schools === 'YES') {
console.log("Damn, i didnt know you took vin diesel breakdance classes, way to go sunday shoes .");
} else {
console.log("you dont know how to boogie or bust a move? you lose sucka! bow down to my greatness somebody call the rocksteady crew and tell em im ready");
}
break;
case 'ASK':
var cash = prompt("■■■ cash or gas fool, or maybe chimmy changas ? (YES or NO)?").toUpperCase();
var chimmy changas = prompt("dont forget the hot sauce, i like my farts to hurt?").toUpperCase();
if(cash === 'YES' || chimmy changas === 'YES') {
console.log("i guess you win the delectable sweet smell of my essence, enjoy! breathe it in ball fondler.");
} else {
console.log("who does a crispy critter got to kill to get a hot mess from nowadays?.");
}
break;
default:
console.log("I didn't understand, you what!, dont want to play forget you too, deadpool out smell ya later computer monkey");
}

unexpected identifier

HI these lines

var chimmy changas = prompt("dont forget the hot sauce, i like my farts to hurt?").toUpperCase();
if(cash === 'YES' || chimmy changas === 'YES') {

you should remove the space between chimmy and changas like that

chimmy_changa ...

thanks
i redid the whole thing before relooking at that post

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.