10.Font family problelm

it might be silly but after teaching myself this much in just a few hours i cant seem to figure how what i have to do here! any help would be nice thanks

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
		 <ol>
		 	<li>This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li>This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li>This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>
Change the font size of the first listed item (<li>) to 16px and the font to Arial.
Change the font size of the second listed item to 12px and the font to Verdana.
Change the font size of the third listed item to 10px and the font to Impact.

Make sure to capitalize the first letter of Arial, Verdana, and Impact as shown!

Your code is not visible. To make it visible, insert three backticks before and after the code as shown:

```
<code>
```

@jibblyj, i edited the code for you.

@javarockstar01639, well, you could go back one or two exercises if you need a syntax refresher. You need to add a style attribute to all the list tags, and give them font-sizes and font-family's

You have to add the properties the exercise tells you to the list item it tells you to add them to. To add display properties (CSS properties) to HTML tags, you can put the CSS in <style></style> tags, or in our current case, in the tags you are styling themselves:

When you put CSS properties in HTML tags, you do it like this:

<tag style="property: value; property: value; property: value;">tag content</tag>

And you need to add font-size and font-family to yours, like so:

<ol>
 	<li style="font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial;">This item is big Arial.</li>
 	<li style="font-size: 12px; font-family: Verdana;">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
 	<li style="font-size: 10px; font-family: Impact;">This item is small Impact.</li>
 </ol>

Do you understand?