1/15 help me plz!

the first one is sooo confusing many site dont help and i just wanna die right now heres my code

Tables Are Mega Sweet

</body>

it'll let me see this but it keeps telling me this

Opps, try again. Make Sure your

header has the font ariel!

and my computer is taking my code out of the question soooooo yea help me1!!!

if you edit/update your question, leave a reply so i get a notification. Your code is not visible, take the following steps to make your code visible:

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
<p>visible</p>
```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

what do u mean by empty lines

lines which contain no text

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

Tables Are Mega Sweet

</body>

it wont work i tryed the ticks it still wont work

try to select your code, and then press ctrl + k, this will indent your code and make it visible

it srill wont work idk wats happennig right now

well, the forum requires you to use format/markup in order for html code the visible. Okay, try ctrl + a (select all) followed by ctrl + k (indent code)

it still wont work i foundt a website that might work

a bin, fiddle or even a a code-pen. Whatever, just make your code visible, i can not imagine it so hard to insert 3 backticks at the beginning and the end of your code

umm rude its not my fault that my chromebook is acting stupid so dont go there idk how to even do code I AM TRYING!!!!!!! :rage:

and nevermind already foundt the answer dont need your rude help

The issue is not related to your chromebook, nobody's code would show up if no format/indent is used. I might have been a bit rude, my apologizes.

its good i should've never said that alot was going on that day :wink: