1. Introduction to jQuery Below please find links to archived Q&A discussion for the Introduction to jQuery course.
2. jQuery Functions and Selectors Below please find links to archived Q&A discussion for the jQuery Functions and Selectors course.
Projects: MOVE Gear MOVE is creating their online store Gear, and wants to add a dropdown menu and accordion menu to the page.
4. jQuery Events Below please find links to archived Q&A discussion for the jQuery Events course.
3. Modifying HTML Elements Below please find links to archived Q&A discussion for the Modifying HTML Elements course.
5. jQuery Effects Below please find links to archived Q&A discussion for the jQuery Effects course.
Projects: Forecast Forecast is building a weather service that displays a five-day forecast.
Projects: Threadly Threadly is creating a commenting service.
Projects: Bonsai Bonsai wants to make a meme generator.
Projects: Birdman Birdman wants to add a dropdown menu to their home page.
Final Project Hey there! Thanks for joining us over here on our Community Forums. Welcome to the Final Project subcategory. This is a place for you to post your final project where our community super users can review it and give you feedback and help. Or, just post it to show off your new skills. This is a Pro only subcategory, which means that only Pro users, our moderators, staff, and Advisors can access this space.
Projects: Gameboard Gameboard is creating a scoreboard that displays NBA scores from around the league.
Projects: Madison Square Market Madison Square Market wants to add dropdown menus to their home page.
Projects: Armando Perez Armando Pérez wants to add filtering to his portfolio page.
Projects: Feedster Feedster wants to add a notification menu and a +1 button to their news feed.
Projects: SpeakEasy ListEasy wants to enhance their task management app so that users users can use voice commands to add items to the list.
Projects: Pocketbook Pocketbook wants to add error message to their sign up page if any of the form fields are filled out incorrectly.
Projects: MOVE MOVE wants to add a "Find your city" form that lists their locations around the world.
Projects: ListEasy ListEasy is making a task management app.
Projects: Milford School Milford School wants to add a dropdown menu to their sign in page, as well as error messages to the sign in form if any of the fields are filled out incorrectly.
This Facebook Pixel Custom Event Code is double...and then triple counting each event. What do I have wrong? [4. jQuery Events] (2)