Codecademy trust levels

I do not understand the trust levels and how to increase in these trust levels, can somebody please help me with this?

2 Likes

Have you had a look at this yet?

Just ask if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Yes I have, I understand the levels and what the lowest level is but I still do not understand how to increase in these levels.

I apologize for wasting your time for I only read the first part out of all of it, thanks for trying to help me in any case.

1 Like

It looks like you are at level 1.

To get to the next level, you would have to do these things:

• visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • casting at least 1 like
  • receiving at least 1 like
  • replying to at least 3 different topics
  • entering at least 20 topics
  • reading at least 100 posts
  • spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
5 Likes

Thank you for your time and help, I am truly grateful even though I had not known this for I hadn’t completely read the post about it.

3 Likes

What does it mean to enter topics?

In Discourse (our forum platform), threads are called topics. This message that we are reading now is in the topic called “Codecademy trust levels”. Entering the topic means displaying the topic on your screen.

1 Like

Oh, and just two more questions; to become a super user then it says, “of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 15% of posts created in the last 100 days”. Does this mean since you joined? And, " must have visited at least 50% of days" does this mean since you joined as well?

TL3, which we call Super User, bases its stats on a rolling 100 day window. You can get and lose Super User status automatically and repeatedly. As far as I can tell the calculation isn’t changed if you have been here less than 100 days.

2 Likes

I about a year and a half ago, was inactive for a while, deleted my account, and started over in January. I only discovered this forum a few days ago.

I hope you are finding interesting things to do here.

1 Like

I’m finding a lot of interesting things to do her :slight_smile: My goal right now is to become a moderator.

It’s good to have goals.

It helps to motivate you to do more.

1 Like

oh so thats how you get level 2